Welcome to the premier site for constructions jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: Fire Alarm Technician, The Hiller Companies, Inc., Chas, SC
Fire Alarm Technician
Chas, SC 29401 United States
Full Benefits Available
Hiller Systems, a national leader in the Fire Protection and Security industry, has an immediate opening for a qualified Fire Alarm Technician in Charleston, SC.
• Experience working as a fire alarm and security technician for a minimum of 3 years.
• Familiar with NFPA codes and standards.
• Effective customer service and communication skills.
• Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Working knowledge of test equipment such as a digital multimeter.
• Electrical construction knowledge.
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and lift equipment.
• Proficient in the use of computer programs such as Word, Excel, & Outlook and the ability to work on tablet/phone based applications.
Under the direction of a Supervisor or Branch Manager, the duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Read and interpret blueprints
• Understand the “Scope of Work” for all projects
• Exhibit excellent customer service
• Perform other duties assigned, including attending training classes
• Ability to lift and move equipment and tools weighing up to 50lbs.
• Maintain accurate truck inventory.
• Ability to work well with others.
• MUST have minimum high school diploma/GED
• Prefer NICET or be able to obtain within 1 year
• MUST have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Ability to work a full time schedule
• Overtime maybe required with a short notice.
• Available to travel, which may include nights and weekends.
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental Insurance
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Construction's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving general construction jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions