Welcome to the premier site for constructions jobs in the USA
Post a Job
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Syracuse, NY 13204 United States
Rapid Response Monitoring, a national leader in electronic monitoring services, is seeking a motivated and career-minded individual to join our team as a Systems Analyst.
As the Systems Analyst, your primary responsibility is to maintain and monitor the overall health, security and performance of our corporate systems and services, analyze current systems configurations for best practices and propose adjustments accordingly. Your secondary role will be to assist Rapid Response employees with systems and services related issues, assist Rapid Response’s IT department with departmental tasks and assist in the further development of RRMS’ procedural documentation.
• Provide technical leadership, project management, and team leadership for the team.
• Deploy, configure and maintain both physical and virtual servers, desktop systems, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices running in a Microsoft/Linux environment.
• Maintain, install, configure, and evaluate moderately complex servers and services, including load balancers, blade servers, backups, and cloud services
• Responsible for the administration of many systems within our organization, such as but not limited to, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, DNS, IIS and bulk storage systems (NAS, SAN, others).
• Provide systems and services security assessments, identifying opportunities for security improvements and efficiencies.
• Participate in evaluating and recommending systems management and diagnostic tools to proactively support and resolve internal issues.
• Monitor all Systems-related tickets submitted to the Rapid Response Ticket System to ensure timely resolution.
• Function as the second-level contact for all IT Help Desk issues received via Rapid Response’s Ticket System.
• Serve as an escalation on-call contact on a 24x7 basis.
• Minimum four (4) year degree and/or equivalent military service.
• Minimum five (5) years in Microsoft Server / Active Directory environments.
• Minimum of 4-years’ experience configuring and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Dell Enterprise Servers.
• Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft server products, Microsoft Operating Systems, Linux Operating Systems, and Windows Operating Systems.
• Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Proficiency in Linux Servers.
• Advanced knowledge of installations, upgrades and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2000/2003 up to current version and web application servers.
• Experience with virtualization solutions and thin clients.
• Experience with mass storage devices and systems (SAN, NAS).
• Experience with blade servers.
• Ability to determine computer problems and to coordinate hardware and/or software solutions.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
• MCSA – Microsoft Certified Systems Associate
• SIA Certification
• Department of Defense Clearance of SECRET
• Ability to be certified in all 50 states
Rapid Response Monitoring offers an outstanding benefits package with a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and free gym memberships.
Construction's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving general construction jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions