Welcome to the premier site for constructions jobs in the USA
Post a Job
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
National Sales Manager
Hickory, NC 28602 United States
The National Sales Manager is a proven, accomplished individual with extensive experience to build an Inside National Sales Team. The ideal candidate will have a security industry background and have a proven track record of managing a large sales force while growing sales. The primary function of this position is to exceed company revenue and profit targets through the effective implementation of a strategic sales and marketing plan. The major function of this position is to penetrate and establish impenetrable customer relationships with contractors that use the products sold by the company throughout North America. This candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing a sales training program that will continually and consistently train the sales force and turn them into a world class customer focused team.
1. Generate increased sales revenues for the company through contact with customers, vendors and salespeople.
2. Meet/Exceed monthly sales, margin and profit budgets for group through effective sales and sales management strategies and techniques.
3. Oversee a sales force that currently includes approximately 25 sales associates (expected to double in size over the next two years)
4. Build the sales force team through the implementation of innovative talent acquisition practices and onboarding programs.
5. Provide daily and continuous direction, support, training, coaching and development of the sales team.
6. Provide daily support to sales staff through product conversion assistance, special pricing approvals, and contract pricing agreements.
7. Be a champion of the customer and the salesperson. Overcome obstacles both false and true to achieve the highest market penetration possible.
8. Develop, implement and monitor policies & procedures that produce the work flow and consistencies necessary for planned success.
9. Work closely with the other department leadership to formulate objectives for direct reports that will produce the required results.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Experience in CRM required
• 10+ years of sales experience preferred, at least 5 in managerial/coaching role
• Strong understanding of electronic products and technical proficiency of such products preferred
• A proven track record of success
• High integrity, competency, and energy
Construction's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving general construction jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions