The following is an exclusive FAS Jobs BOLO Talent profile. A candidate that has been identified as possessing that necessary industry specific skill set Employers, like you consistently ask our team of Recruiters to Be On the Look Out (BOLO) for.
This is a directly Recruited industry professional "PASSIVELY" looking to make a job change. This means they are NOT "Actively" searching, or listing their Resume publicly for viewing, but will entertain opportunities that meet with their respective career path.
To learn more about this BOLO Talent, or how you can be in touch with them, please CLICK HERE to email us, or call us directly at 877-562-2627 ext. 708
• 6 years’ experience in the Fire Protection industry, currently a Sprinkler Designer
• NICET I in Water-based Systems Layout ( in process to test for Level II )
• Experience with HyrdaCAD and AutoSprink, BIM 3-D experience with Navisworks
• Projects include Condo’s, Hotels, Retail, Malls, Self-Storage Buildings
• Started in Fire Protection while attending college as a Field Technician in both Sprinkler and Fire Alarm
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Protection Engineering 2015
• Currently making 70k base salary
To learn more about this industry professional contact:
Keith Wicks, Vice President
877-562-2627 ext. 702
704-296-2273 Voice / Text
Job Category: Design - Fire Sprinkler
Location: Hawaii, California
Desired job title(s):
BOLO Talent - Sprinkler Designer- Relo (CA / HI)
(NOTE: A simplified, text version is shown below for quick reference.
An attempt has been made to remove personal information as this job seeker has asked to remain anonymous.)