The following is an exclusive FAS Jobs BOLO Talent profile. A candidate that has been identified as possessing that necessary industry specific skill set Employers, like you consistently ask our team of Recruiters to Be On the Look Out (BOLO) for.
This is a directly Recruited industry professional "PASSIVELY" looking to make a job change. This means they are NOT "Actively" searching, or listing their Resume publicly for viewing, but will entertain opportunities that meet with their respective career path.
To learn more about this BOLO Talent, or how you can be in touch with them, please CLICK HERE to email us, or call us directly at 877-562-2627 ext. 708
• 10 years of industry experience, currently working as a Electronic Security Commercial Technician III
• Candidate is working on all aspects of low voltage Fire, Life Safety and Electronic Security (Fire Alarm, Access Control, and CCTV)
• Variety of experiences in programming various systems most recently working on a 64 camera, IP based access system.
• Product knowledge includes: Silent Knight, Fire-Lite, Brivo, DMP, Honeywell, Bosch
• Project types include: Hotels, Industrial, Education, Retail, has worked Govt. related projects with sensitive entry requirements and has held a Twic card in the past.
• Started pulling wire for a Security company at age 16 working summer jobs.
• Current salary 28.00hr
To learn more about this industry professional contact:
Regina McGrath, Electronic Security Search Specialist
877-562-2627 ext. 703
Job Category: Technician, Project Manager - Low Voltage
Desired job title(s):
BOLO Talent - Senior Electronic Security Technician/Project Manager
(NOTE: A simplified, text version is shown below for quick reference.
An attempt has been made to remove personal information as this job seeker has asked to remain anonymous.)