We are looking for a strong Account Manager to work in the Chattanooga, TN area. The Account Manager is responsible for selling the organization’s products and/or services by interacting with established customers and developing new targeted prospects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintains sales program with specified customers based on those customers’ estimated requirements.
2. Calls on existing or potential customers.
3. Informs customers of supply and price trends, assists in inventory control, and fleet management.
4. Keeps informed on new products/services and other general information of interest to customers.
5. Evaluates customer needs, surveys application, prepares quotes, and makes presentations of company offerings.
6. Responsible for securing and renewing orders, and arranging delivery dates.
7. Keeps records and prepares reports on all phases of activities.
8. Makes the organization’s services available to customers.
9. Driving is an essential function of this position and a valid current drivers license must be maintained at all times.
10. Refers complaints to proper departments of the organization.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s degree from two-year college or university; or two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a self starter who can work without constant supervision but has the ability to work within a team and must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), CRM