Job: Alarm Installation Technician, Security2000, Fayetteville, NC
Security2000 is seeking a qualified person to fulfill the position of Alarm Installation Technician. A qualified applicant should possess the following skills:
· 2 – 4 years’ commercial experience with intrusion detection, CCTV, and / or access control systems;
· 2+ years of experience with low voltage electronics;
· Experienced in bending and installing EMT conduit.
· Familiarity with IP based network systems, including switches and routers;
· Able to interpret schematics and blueprints;
· Able to work well independently with minimal supervision;
· Excellent organizational, documentation, and Microsoft Office skills;
· Ability to supervise and coordinate subcontractors;
· OSHA 10, and manufacturer system certifications are a plus.
The chosen applicants will be responsible for learning all aspects of the electronic access control, intrusion detection, and closed-circuit television systems that Security2000 integrates for our customers. The position will require CONUS travel up to 25% of the time. Applicants must possess their own small hand tools and equipment. Proof of US citizenship is required for this position. Candidate must possess an active DoD secret clearance or the ability to obtain a DoD secret clearance to be considered for this position. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle. All travel expenses will be paid / reimbursed by Security2000. This is an hourly full time, long term position with competitive pay, medical benefits, and 401(k) plan.
Job Type: Full-time
· Alarm Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
· Low Voltage: 2 years (Preferred)
· Multiple locations
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Retirement plan
· Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: