Job: Technical Service Support Coordinator, Strong Systems International, Atlanta, GA
Looking for a Technical Service Support individual to join our growing and collaborative team to work in a commercial low voltage/security system environment. You could have the opportunity to use your expertise assisting customers by coordinating activities, diagnosing and troubleshooting issues while being in a climate controlled office vs being in the field. You have a set office location and schedule, and do not have to pull wires or install the systems yourselves. We are growing and aggressively looking for a new team member with an interest in supporting our customers.
This position is one of the most important functions within the organization. An enthusiastic effort to provide 2nd and 3rd mile service to our customers is vital. The Service Support team is primarily responsible for supporting customers experiencing problems with their integrated security, fire, cameras or low voltage systems. Delivering reliable, high quality, remote support and triage for our customers’ alarm & fire systems, video surveillance systems and network connections are the foundational responsibilities of this position. The Service Support team will field incoming calls via telephone, e-mail and other mediums, documenting, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving systems issues.
Customer Care and Satisfaction is the key objective. This requires a proactive approach to maintaining effective customer communications, along with building solid customer relationships, from initial contact through service issue resolution.
Problem Resolution, using company tools, processes and policies, is essential and involves retaining ownership of issues until a solution is identified, resolution is achieved and financial arrangements are settled.
Collaborative Teamwork is a must in this role and drives our success in providing nationwide customer support. Using all means at our disposal to keep our internal and external partners connected is critical so we can provide seamless customer support 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week. We rely on our team through individual and group contributions to strengthen our methods, ensuring the continuous improvement of the organization.
• Field incoming customer calls, working as their primary contact person in understanding the issue(s) that triggered them to contact us, and helping them to make decisions on scope of work and work allowances necessary for resolution. (provide technical support- goal is to resolve the issue via phone whenever possible while providing excellent customer service)
• Creating Service Incidents in the Service Management System (FileMaker) to document the purpose of customer contact, log corrective actions taken and track value-added technical services.
• Creating Sales Orders in the Service Management System (FileMaker) to provision products and services when necessary to resolve system problems experienced by our customers.
• Expanding and maintaining technical knowledge as required.(not a field job)
• 2+ years work experience preferably in a commercial installation experience with the following systems: Intrusion Detection, Fire Detection, CCTV Systems, Structured Network Cabling, and Access Control systems is required. Experience with cable/circuit installation in Low voltage/electrical areas/security (device trim outs/control panel) is highly desired. This is a commercial customer environment.
• A strong phone presence and availability, with the ability and patience to manage a steady volume of phone calls (inbound/outbound), while demonstrating a high degree of professionalism and customer care.
• Ability to guide business partners/techs, as needed, in diagnosing and repair/replace recommendations for alarm systems.
• Knowledge of networks, structured cabling , and telephone cabling helpful.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Proficient computer skills for documenting, reporting, communicating, tracking and calculating.
• Must pass pre-employment background check & drug screen.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, other Attributes:
• Attention to detail, using advanced organization skills
• Strong written/verbal communication
• Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills/ Follow through/Ownership of work
• Ability to work well independently as well as be a team player-Collaborative environment
• Associate's degree in Electronics, Computer Science or related area or equivalent experience, including field service or call center experience could be very helpful. Systems experience like Honeywell, Napco, etc are also very helpful.
NO Agencies Please