The Marketing Manager position is responsible for the creation, development and administration of advertising and marketing materials for Odins established portfolio and newly acquired multifamily communities while supporting Odin Managements brand identity.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Were looking for a talented Marketing Manager, who is a self-starter and who will be a key business partner responsible for property marketing performance for our portfolio of multi-family properties. This position provides innovative marketing solutions that leverage technology and techniques to maximize property performance through leveraging their extensive subject matter expertise in digital and mobile marketing techniques and their understanding of the market landscape. This role will support, guide and provide feedback to the on-site teams regarding the development of a propertys brand identity and the execution of the integrated marketing programs. In addition, this position reviews and analyzes the performance metrics and reporting for ROI on marketing campaigns and suggest creative solutions for programs not meeting expectations.
• Maintain established corporate identity standards, in all print and electronic marketing pieces used by the communities for internal and external communications, i.e. advertising, promotional, and collateral materials, etc.
• Manage the design and production of artwork through final layouts, including collateral, campaign development, brochures, and other community materials as required, adhering to established brand guidelines.
• Provide tools to attract, engage, retain and better understand Odins customers.
• Work to perfect the brand and improve the customer experience.
• Oversee all internet marketing sites including Odins website, including advertising and promotional materials designed for the site, the sites content and the improvements of the sites functionality.
• Administer the daily support required for surveys, reputation management and internal sites.
• Management and accountability for daily survey and online reputation activities as well as all social media channels.
• Responsible for maintaining graphics library and standardization.
• Support the marketing needs of newly acquired and existing portfolio of properties as required.
• Manages and coordinates with outside vendors to establish and maintain a forms management program to ensure economies of scale, timely fulfillment, quality control of internal forms, collateral pieces and all other appropriate materials.
• Remain informed of trends in the apartment industry and in the field of advertising, social media, reputation management and graphic design.
• Oversee the relationship with multiple graphic design agencies, vendors and works closely with management team to support them in their marketing needs.
• Attends professional development programs as required.
• Participate in conference calls, meetings, and functions as required.
• Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of relationships with key vendors.
• Prepared to step out of assigned role from time to time, for special projects.
• Represent the company in a professional manner both internally and externally..
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
• Marketing or Advertising related position for a minimum two - five years overseeing advertising and production; Minimum of two years experience within real estate multifamily industry.
• Exceptional writing and oral communication skills.
• Skilled in design and execution of advertising, promotional and collateral materials.
• Excellent project management skills and great attention to detail.
• Ability to negotiate specific to the advertising and printing industry.
• Understanding of print production, digital printing and photography experience required.
• Works well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Requires proficiency with computers, MS Office (including databases), and on the following graphic design software programs: Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Experience supervising outside vendors
• May require airline travel, out-of-town and /or overnight trips
• Attendance and punctuality are essential for success in this position