Do you enjoy meeting new people?
Does your mom call you when her AC is making that funny noise again?
Do you get a rush from new challenges?
You sound like a perfect fit for our HVAC Service Technician position! You already have some HVAC experience, dont you?
The Short Version
Youve been in this business for a while. You dont need to read all the little details! You just want the summary.
- We're located in Charlotte, North Carolina
- You get a company vehicle, free uniforms, and a free laundry service
- You get 7 paid holidays and generous PTO
- We give out bonuses, and everyone receives ongoing training
- Youll have year-round stability with available overtime
- Youll have all the usual insurances available (medical, dental, vision, etc.), as well as a 401(k)
- Youre an experienced HVAC Service Technician with a great personality!
- You wont have a boss yelling at you here. Youll be shown respect!
- We have several different paths experienced HVAC Service Technicians can take based on their skills and personal preferences.
- Complete the application, and submit a one-way video interview here: hire.li/60dadc1
Wanna learn more about this opportunity? Wed love to tell you why this is a great fit for you!
How does a new company vehicle sound?
Speaking of sounds, our vehicles dont make any. No thunk thunk or horrible whirring sound when you drive, and there are no dents, drips, or dings. And the mileage? Its so low that you couldve counted to it when you were a kid.
Your time and energy should be spent doing the work you enjoy, so dont worry about laundry. Well provide you with uniforms and wash them for you.
Youre a busy person. We get that. What you need is free time. At Morris-Jenkins, youll have plenty of paid days off and you also get 7 paid holidays.
You deserve to be recognized for your hard work and accomplishments. We believe in rewarding our top performers with bonuses!
At Morris-Jenkins, youll receive ongoing training, no matter how much experience you have. Just like football teams, youll always have your own team surrounding you and supporting you.
Youll have year-round stability with overtime available if you want it. Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short-Term Disability, Accident AND Life Insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, and a 401(k) Retirement Plan are just some of the perks available so you and your family can relax, knowing youre covered.
All About YOU
Carolina summers have a sticky heat. Thats what makes you a HERO when you fix a customers A/C. But youve been helping people with their HVAC problems for a year nowmaybe even more. We need more HVAC Service Technicians like you!
We dont need you to have a fancy degree. But we do need you to have a drivers license and an insurable driving record. Does the phrase EPA Type II certification sound familiar? EPA Universal certification, perhaps? If youve got one or the other, youre REALLY special.
You love to have fun, you enjoy being around people, and you have great energy. At Morris-Jenkins, you wont have a boss yelling at you. Instead, youll be shown respect, kindness, and support. Here, it feels like family because it is family. Thats why people like you voted Morris-Jenkins as the Charlotte Observers Top Workplace in 2016, 2018, and 2019.
What to Expect
As an HVAC Service Technician:
- Youll perform preventative maintenance and service repairs.
- Youll listen to customer concerns and proactively solve problems.
- Youll make friends. And youll get paid for it. Our highest-paid technicians are the ones that are best with customers.
Opportunities for HVAC Service Technicians at Morris-Jenkins
You have your own unique set of talents, and we love that about you! Weve got the perfect place for you here where you can use your talents daily! What sounds like the best fit for you? (If you arent sure which is best for you, go ahead and apply anyways! We can help find the best fit for you!)
- HVAC Repair / Warranty Technician less direct customer interaction, with more of a focus on fixing broken units; requires more experience
- HVAC Maintenance Technician more customer interaction, but doesnt require as much experience
- HVAC Service Technician (COD) more customer interaction, with more of a focus on fixing broken units; requires more experience
You know you belong here, so the question is, what are you waiting for?
Ill see you at the next big company breakfast.
Submit your application online today!
**This posting is for experienced HVAC Service Technicians. For entry level, please apply for our Greatest HVAC Entry Level Job EVER listing.**
Your resume and application are great, but is it really fair to assume a piece of paper truly captures YOU? We dont think so. As a part of your application, you must complete a Sparkhire one-way video interview! Its short, simple, and surprisingly fun! hire.li/60dadc1
The Super-Fun HR Stuff
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS for HVAC Service Technicians:
- 1+ years of experience with residential HVAC maintenance or service repairs, including heat pumps, gas furnaces, air conditioning units, etc. or a Tech Builder program graduate
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- EPA Universal or Type II EPA certification
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of required tools
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluently in the English language
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for HVAC Service Technicians:
- Additional years of experience with residential HVAC maintenance or service repairs, including heat pumps, gas furnaces, air conditioning units, etc.
- NATE Certification
- HVAC education (Associates, Diploma, Certificate) or Manufacturer Training
Morris-Jenkins is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. We proudly serve the following cities: Ballantyne, Belmont, Charlotte, Clover, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Kannapolis, Lake Norman, Matthews, Mint Hill, Monroe, Mooresville, Mount Holly, Pineville, Rock Hill, and Waxhaw. Charlotte is located in Mecklenburg County, but Morris-Jenkins also services Gaston county, Cabarrus county, Rowan county, Union county, Iredell county, and York county (South Carolina).