Are you an experienced HVAC installer making less than $100,000 per year?
Are you able to look at the bits and pieces of a project and visualize the final product?
Do you enjoy seeing projects come together? Are you good at seeing ways to improve processes?
What are the odds that someone as awesome as you would stumble across this listing?!
Youre exactly the person we need! How would you like to be an HVAC Install Mechanic?
The Short Version
Youve been in this business for a while. You dont need to read all the little details! You just want the summary.
- We are located in Charlotte, North Carolina
- You get a company vehicle, free uniforms, and a free laundry service
- You get 7 paid holidays and generous PTO
- Youll have year-round stability
- Youll have all the usual insurances available (medical, dental, vision, etc.), as well as a 401(k)
- Youre an experienced HVAC Install Mechanic with a great personality!
- You wont have a boss yelling at you here. Youll be shown respect!
- We have a couple different paths experienced HVAC Install Mechanics can take based on their skills and personal preferences.
- Compete the application and submit a one-way video interview here: https://hire.li/0535074
Wanna learn more about this opportunity? Wed love to tell you why this is a great fit for you!
Youre talented and you have experience. You deserve better pay! Well take great care of you here. How does $80,000 per year sound? Or maybe, youre so experienced that youre ready to lead your own team. Maybe $100,000 is more your speed!
Well take care of you here. In addition to your awesome income, youll have plenty of other benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short-Term Disability AND Life Insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, and a 401(k) Retirement Plan are just some of the perks available so you and your family can relax, knowing youre covered. In fact, you even get plenty of paid time off to use however youd like. Cool job, huh?
All About YOU
Youre not afraid to make decisions. Youre confident in yourself and your abilities, so you dont doubt your choices.
Youve been installing HVAC equipment for several years, and youre great at what you do. You were raised to believe in the value of hard work. You know that hard work means sacrifices, like working on weekends sometimes. Youre driven and competitiveyou know youll be one of the best here! But you also arent afraid to admit when you dont know something and need help.
Youre a visionary. Our HVAC Install Mechanics are great at seeing the parts of a unit and knowing how they all fit together. They arent discouraged by seeing the mess because they can see the way everything will look and function in the end. Your big-picture mindset is perfect for this role!
What to Expect
As an HVAC Install Mechanic:
- Youll remove, install, and start-up new HVAC systems, including ductwork.
- Youll work with several departments to continually improve the process and flow of information, as well as to provide timely and accurate installation.
- Youll analyze work orders, provide excellent customer service, follow a daily travel schedule, listen to customer concerns, and proactively solve problems.
- Youll request necessary parts and equipment in advance and verify truck is loaded properly with all materials needed to complete each installation job.
Opportunities for HVAC Install Mechanics at Morris-Jenkins
No matter your experience level, weve got a spot for you!
- HVAC Install Lead You have years of experience as an HVAC Install Mechanic, and youre ready to lead your own team!
- HVAC Install Assistant You have quite a bit of experience as an HVAC Install Mechanic, but you want a bit more guidance before leading your own team.
- HVAC Install Apprentice (no experience needed! Check out the HVAC Install Apprentice listing for more details)
Theres no one out there quite like you, and theres no company out there quite like us. Did you know Morris-Jenkins even won the Charlotte Observers Top Workplace award in 2016, 2018, and 2019? Here, we love celebrating! We have huge company breakfasts, fiestas, and an Ugly Christmas Sweater contest. This isnt just a job, we arent just a company, and you arent just an employee. Here, youre family!
You have a natural gift for seeing the final product.
Can you see yourself working here?
In addition to completing the application itself, please help us get to know you better! Submit a one-way video interview here: https://hire.li/0535074
The Super-Fun HR Stuff
Minimum Qualifications for HVAC Install Mechanics:
- One to five (1-5) years of Residential HVAC installation experience and knowledge
- Valid local drivers license with acceptable driving record
- Acceptable criminal background record
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work synergistically with crew partner(s), also independently and accurately
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of required tools
- Commitment to company values
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable attendance
- Fluent ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
Morris-Jenkins is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. We proudly serve the following cities: Ballantyne, Belmont, Charlotte, Clover, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Kannapolis, Lake Norman, Matthews, Mint Hill, Monroe, Mooresville, Mount Holly, Pineville, Rock Hill, and Waxhaw. Charlotte is located in Mecklenburg County, but Morris-Jenkins also services Gaston county, Cabarrus county, Rowan county, Union county, Iredell county, and York county (South Carolina).