Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our continued growth has created an immediate need for Electrical Construction Inspectors/Field Engineers with signals installation experience and/or Elevator & Escalator Inspection experience for large transit/rail construction projects in the 5 Boroughs of NYC.
- Assist in ensuring that approved Project Quality Plans and daily work plans are enforced
- Interpret drawings and specifications
- Support Resident Engineer/Project Manager in all daily activities
- Review and provide responses to RFIs
- Review documents and submittals for conformance to NYCT requirements
- Coordinate, follow-up, provide input, and implement solutions in their respective areas of responsibility during shop drawing/submittal review, construction testing, commissioning, final completion and closeout phases
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years experience in conducting construction inspections relative to their respective field of Engineering
- Ability to interpret construction drawings
- Able to demonstrate sound professional judgement
- Elevator installations, station alterations including modifications/improvements to platforms, structural steel, transit systems, and street elements required for the elevator penetration, and sidewalk access (curb-cuts, etc.).
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer