Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our continued growth has created an immediate need for an Assistant Construction Project Managerer for a high profile project in the Westchester area.
- Coordinate the work of contractors, provide progress reports, contract correspondences, manage the submittals, requisitions and change order process
- Communicate directly with the client
- Provide technical evaluations, advice and guidance
- Manage multi contractor projects as well as contractor compliance with project documents
- Candidates must have a degree from an accredited college in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field.
- 8+ years of successful construction project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com