Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients. Our business continues to expand across New York State.
Our Environmental Division has an immediate need for an Asbestos Project Designer / Project Manager in our Buffalo, NY Office for a variety of environmental projects in Western & Central New York. This position is responsible for performing project design / project management.
- 4 year degree in Science or Engineering
- NYSDOL Certified Project Designer
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 6 years of experience preparing asbestos abatement designs, writing NYSDOL variance petitions and managing all aspects of asbestos abatement projects
- Coordination and oversight of ACM/Regulated Building Materials Inspections, preparing abatement design technical specifications and drawings, and coordination/oversight of project monitoring personnel
- Strong writing skills is essential to the position
- Additional asbestos, lead, mold and OSHA certifications is a plus
- Candidates must have good communication skills and a collaborative approach working with both client and construction contractor/subcontractors
- Position available in Buffalo, NY
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at https://careers-liro.icims.com
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer