Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
We are seeking an experienced Corporate Safety and Health Manager to provide Corporate oversight for major municipal construction projects throughout the region.
- Establishing and implementing Company-wide safety and health policies and procedures
- Conducting internal audits of field office locations, including process flow and physical construction safety and health
- Conducting safety and health related training to field personnel
- Assisting business units in the development of measurable targets and objectives
- Providing compliance assistance to projects
- Manage a team of 10 safety inspectors
- File all safety related OSHA documents
- Handle all Insurance Company notifications and claims
- 10+ years of experience directing safety and health programs within the construction industry
- BCSP and CSP Certifications a big+
- In-depth knowledge of New York City DOB safety regulations
- Conduct physical jobsite audits that may involve walking over uneven terrain, climbing ladders, and working from heights including scaffolds
- Management experience
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits and opportunities for training and advancement.
Visit our website: www.liro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer