Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our growth has created an immediate need for a qualified Project Manager/Resident Engineer for various transit, rail or road construction projects in New York City.
LiRo Engineers is seeking candidates for the Project Manager and Resident Engineer position who have 10-15 years of Construction Management experience, including management of large and complex transit, rail or transportation construction projects in New York. Those candidates applying must also have the following qualifications:
- Licensed Professional Engineer or Registered Architect
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Strong Managerial, and Communication Skills; can serve as the direct point of contact with our Client Representatives on the coordination, execution, and reporting of project related activities.
- Must be able to supervise a staff consisting of Inspectors, Office Engineers, Estimators, and Schedulers and be accountable for all aspects of the project.
- Must be able to ensure the execution of the Project Quality and Safety Plans along with the project schedule and have a positive impact to the project.
- Must be able to interface with LiRo Executive Management on the challenges, staffing, budget, and special expertise required to support the Project.
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
Equal Opportunity Employer