Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Due to our continued growth, LiRo has an immediate need for Telecom Project Coordinators to join our Telecommunications division in our Syosset, LI and New York City Offices.
- Support project managers for project tracking and delivery schedules
- Ensure all projects are completed on time within budget and met with high quality standards
- Project administration such as setup, proposals and invoicing of deliverables
- Customer interaction and support throughout project delivery
- Project management system updates
- Customer billing and other associated record management
- BS Degree in Business Administration or Technical Services
- Paralegal Certification a big plus
- 3-5 years experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willing to take initiative/self-starter
- Sense of urgency on customer and business priorities
- Driven to close the loop and complete work-steps by effectively following up with team on deliverables
- Organized and capable of prioritizing work to deliver results
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and general PC use
- Ability to multi-task several administrative deliverables
- Team player
Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website at www.liro.com
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.