The LiRo Group is a leading Architecture/Engineering/Construction Management firm and is ranked among the nation's top construction management firms. We support some of the largest, most high-profile construction projects and continue to expand.
Our growth has created an immediate need for a Project Manager to work on a major higher education construction program in our newly created San Francisco office.
- Organize, supervise and coordinate major construction projects, involving alteration or large scale repair of buildings and structures.
- Schedule and coordinate all construction processes, including hiring of staff.
- Coordination and inspection of work in progress for compliance with plans, codes and standards and for compliance with schedules and deadlines.
- Develop and implement Construction Management Plans including confirming progress, reviewing issues and actions, and ensuring quality and safety.
- Work closely with architects and general contractors to implement Commissioning requirements included in the contract documents.
- Develop and implement an effective schedule of values for payments, change order control and evaluation system.
- Conduct weekly schedule analysis of projects' progress and completion.
- Track project progress with electronic project control and scheduling systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in managing projects as a Construction Manager or Project Manager
- Thorough knowledge of engineering and construction principles, practices and procedures, applicable laws and government regulations
- Prior experience on higher education projects considered a plus.
- Experience with bond issuance for college programs. Must be able to assist with both pre and post bond issuance.
- Strong leadership skills with a strong ability to train and develop team
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer