The LiRo Group is a leading Architecture/Engineering/Construction Management firm and is ranked among the nation's top construction management firms. We support some of the largest, most high-profile construction projects and continue to expand.
Our growth has created an immediate need for a Superintendent with CSLB Contractor Class B License to work on a major higher education construction program in our newly created San Francisco office.
- Manage agency relationships on project level
- Perform project design documents/constructability reviews
- Coordinate/Schedule project bidding activities
- Review proposed bidder lists and attend pre-bid meetings
- Perform field supervision and ensure contractor compliance with project requirements at multiple locations
- Mentor contractors and provide guidance ensuring successful performance of construction and project administrative activities
- Candidates should have a degree from an accredited college in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or a related field
- 5+ years of building construction experience
- Superior management skills and the ability to plan, implement and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to work with multi-disciplines on a regular basis
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer