Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our growth has created a need for a Certified Welding Inspectors for high-profile projects located in the Boston, MA area.
- Performing field inspections and testing in accordance with applicable specifications
- Observe construction activities for conformance with project documents
- Communicate and document activities in a timely manner
- 5+ years' experience in Structural Steel Inspections
- Clean driving history with own transportation
- Responsible individual who can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Great attitude and aptitude
- Certified Welding Inspection (CWI) certification is required
- Additional ASNT and/or AWS Certifications as plus
Projects are generally located in eastern/central Massachusetts. Possible travel outside of those areas.
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
Equal Opportunity Employer