Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients and continues to expand in the New England region.
Our growth has created an immediate need for Construction Materials Specialists in the Boston, MA area.
- Coordinating and monitoring of sampling, testing, and reporting activities to provide operational consistency, resolve discrepancies, and meet testing frequency requirements
- Perform analysis of material test results and review/approval of test reports, perform research and compile reports on material properties
- Perform/collaborate in material statistical validation and compliance with contract service requirements.
- 2-5 years' experience in Material Testing/Inspections
- Clean driving history with own transportation
- Responsible individual who can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Great attitude and aptitude
- ACI Field Technician - Grade 1 is required
- Additional ACI, NETTCP, NICET and/or ICC Certifications a plus
Projects are generally located in eastern/central Massachusetts. Possible travel outside of those areas.
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
Equal Opportunity Employer