Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our growth has created an immediate need for a qualified Resident Engineer/Project Manager for various transit projects in New York City.
- Overall Construction Management
- Conduct progress meetings and all other meetings
- Prepare minutes; track, monitor and distribute submittals (logs), RFI;s (logs) and CPM schedule
- Review & approve payment requests
- Support contract change evaluations & negotiations
- Observe & approve testing, maintain NCN's, review change orders & work with Amtrak CM to obtain track outages
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 10+ years Project Management experience
- Catenary and 3rd rail experience a must
- Strong managerial and communication skills
- Must be able to supervise staff
- Must be able to interface with executive management
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
Equal Opportunity Employer