Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our growth has created an immediate need for a qualified Construction/Field Inspector for various transit projects in New York City.
- Monitor daily construction activities
- Maintain safe work environment
- Observe for acceptable workmanship
- Prepare daily reports to record field activities
- Must be familiar with contract drawings, specifications, & shop drawings to ensure contract requirements are enforced
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on construction inspections
- Proven ability in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, and specifications
- Good communication skills
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer