Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
LiRo Architects + Planners, P.C., is an award winning design firm. Our projects range from the rehabilitation and expansion of existing buildings to new building design.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a Sr. Architect/Designer to join our dynamic team in our New York City Office.
- Develop scopes for architectural and MEP services
- Negotiate fees for services
- Meet with regulatory agencies
- Review design documents and construction estimates
- Perform constructibility reviews
- Schedule and manage architectural consultants
- A degree in Architecture from an accredited college
- Registered Architect a+
- 10+ years U S. experience in building design and construction document preparation
- Demonstrated knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint.)
- Proficiency with 3D Modeling software such as Sketch Up Pro, Rhino 3D Max or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Knowledge of International and Local Building Codes
- Strong conceptual, communication, planning and organization skills and be capable of working both individually and in a team environment on a variety of projects and tasks
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer