Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our growth has created an immediate need for a Construction Quality Auditor to assist in implementing, coordinating, training, and administering the LiRo Quality Management System (QMS) across the Construction Management and Resident Engineering Inspection business units. This position will be based in either our Syosset, Long Island or lower Manhattan office and will spend 40-50% of the time at field construction sites located throughout New York City.
- Conduct internal quality audits of field operations for various transportation, infrastructure, and public building projects to ensure compliance with LiRo's QMS and Project Procedure Manuals
- Prepare quality audit reports and maintain records to support the continuous improvement cycle
- Maintain LiRo's QMS by developing/revising LiRo standards
- Provide QMS support and training to field staff in support of these goals
- Participate in management decisions regarding project activities and continuous improvement
- Experience in the Construction Industry and records required to support the Construction Management and Resident Engineering Inspection role
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering/technology program required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency
- Quality Certifications preferred
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
Visit our website at www.liro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer