The LiRo Group is a leading Architecture/Engineering/Construction Management firm and is ranked among the nation's top construction management firms. We support some of the largest, most high-profile construction projects and continue to expand.
Our growth has created an immediate need for a Data Administrator to work on a major higher education construction program in our newly created San Francisco office.
• Install and upgrade the database server and application tool
• Allocate system storage and plan storage requirements for the database system
• Modify the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
• Enroll users and maintain system security
• Ensure compliance with database vendor license agreement
• Control and monitor user access to the database
• Monitor and optimize the performance of the database
• Plan for backup and recovery of database information
• Maintain archived data
• Backup and restore databases
• Contact database vendor for technical support
• Generate various reports by querying from database as per need
• Manage and monitor data replication
• Act as liaison with users
• Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
• Schedule and perform regular server maintenance
• Create database management procedures
• Evaluate data analysis models and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
• BS degree from an accredited school in computer Science or related degree (advanced degree
helpful) or equivalent work is required.
• 5-10 years' experience working with program, project, or construction management programs
with clients such as School Districts, K-12, or Higher Education/Community Colleges is required
• Demonstrate experience as the Lead Data Administrator for at least one School Districts, K-12,
or Higher Education/Community Colleges program for at least one year.
• Strong relationship, consulting skills required to interact with managers, third parties, and
manage team members.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.