Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our continued growth has created an immediate need for Construction Project Managers for high profile projects in Brooklyn and New York City.
- Review construction documents
- Supervise contractor personnel performing renovations
- Coordinate / document the work and progress of multiple contractors
- Ensure specifications are followed with emphasis on quality and safety
- Evaluate change order proposals, review contractor submittals and prepare comprehensive daily reports
- Verify substantial compliance with the Code and with approved construction documents
- 10+ years' experience performing exterior residential construction renovations and inspections
- Experience with exterior construction renovations IE: roof replacement, brick repairs, etc., is required
- PE License a big plus
- Familiar with NYC Building Codes and prior NYCHA experience a plus
- Proven ability in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, and specifications
- Good communication skills and a collaborative approach working with both Client and construction contractor/subcontractors
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
Visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
Equal Opportunity Employer