Maintains work areas of machine shop floor to keep them clean and free of chip material cast off during the machining process. Uses janitorial supplies, sweeps machine floor areas, and collects/removes waste material. May perform special cleaning and organizational projects as assigned.
If youd like to be a part of our team, make sure you agree with our Core Values:
- Maintains Accountability Reliable and committed.
- Remains Teachable Looking to grow; never Stagnate.
- A Job Well Done Cares about quality; notices the little things that make a big difference.
- Reactive to the Needs of Others Were all a team; here when you need us.
- Conquering Attitude No problem too big; finding the good in all situations.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
• Perform janitorial duties in a manufacturing facility.
• Help maintain a clean and safe environment for the day-to-day operations of the facility.
• Sweep up and dispose of chip material from machined parts, collect trash, and general clean-up of shop floor/manufacturing areas.
• Collect and dispose of waste and assist in keeping premises in an orderly condition free of foreign object debris.
• Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
• Follow safety policies and procedures at all times.
• Other routine janitorial/organizational duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions in English.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to work effectively independently and with a team.
• Ability to follow time and attendance policies.
• Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
We highly encourage HUBZone residents to apply! Preference may be given if you reside in a HUBZone. Click the following link to see if your address qualifies: https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt; direct hire
Full benefits package: Health, vision, dental, 401(k) matching, Life, LTD, Chaplain service, paid holidays, PTO, and vacation time.