We are currently seeking an Experienced Welder, with proven experience in aluminum, stainless, MIG, & TIG. The right candidate should be able to meet deadlines, have reliable attendance, consistently make high quality parts, and help keep the shop safe and productive. If you thrive on teamwork, meeting new challenges, growing both personally and professionally, and care about producing quality work, then Kenney Industries wants you to join our team!
- Ensure weld quality; perform visual and in-process inspections of self and others and direct correction of any defects.
- Prepare and process all paperwork necessary to complete orders.
- Maintain equipment by following required preventative maintenance schedules and documenting tasks.
- Help maintain required welder certifications
- Sets up and operates welding machines.
- Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications
- Lays out, positions, aligns, fits, and welds components together
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding process
- Reads detailed schematics or blueprints that show how to assemble the product.
- Demonstrate knowledge of weld procedure specifications, and perform welding operations according to specifications.
- Understands and applies welding techniques including: Welding in flat and vertical planes, examining weld for bead size and other specifications, repairing improperly welded pieces and fill holes.
- Performs required skills under limited supervision.
- Promptly reports safety, equipment, and/or production issues.
- Maintains and cleans work area and equipment daily.
- Other welding-related duties as assigned/needed.
- Must have 5+ years plus experience welding in a fabrication shop.
- Must be able to weld and fit from blueprints and sketches.
- Able to use all fabrication tools plasma and cutting torch, grinders, tape measure and layout tools (levels, combination square, scribes, plumb bob, wrap-o-round, centering head, sheet metal gauge, etc.)
- Capable of laying out from simple to complex fitting and welding assignments.
- Reliable Attendance
- Experience building ASME pressure vessels a plus.Capable of laying out from simple to complex fitting and welding assignments.
- Work overtime as needed to support production schedules.
- Be able to regularly lift and move up to 80lbs.
- Must be able to tolerate long periods of standing and be able to stoop/bend/kneel/crouch/balance/climb occasionally.
- Must be willing to undergo pre-employment drug screening.
- Job shop experience preferred.
If youd like to be a part of our team, make sure you agree with our Core Values:
- Maintains Accountability Reliable and committed.
- Remains Teachable Looking to grow; never Stagnate.
- A Job Well Done Cares about quality; notices the little things that make a big difference.
- Reactive to the Needs of Others Were all a team; here when you need us.
- Conquering Attitude No problem too big; finding the good in all situations
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly focused, self-motivated, team player. We offer a highly competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching plan, life insurance, paid holidays, PTO, and excellent growth opportunity.
Pay range $20-28/hr DOE.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements.