Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
We are looking for a creative Business Development Leader who knows the market and can lead the design/build business expansion in the New England HealthCare market as well as other public and private sectors.
- Develop short and long-term sales plans consistent with the company's goals for target markets and job size
- Research, identify and develop new client relationships
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision-makers to understand current and future construction needs
- Maintain existing client relationships seeking out additional projects and referrals
- Development and implement RFP's/RFQ's and subsequent follow-up requirements, including interviews
- Build relationships in trade and professional associations - collaborate with project management teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Business and or Construction Management
- 10+ years' of construction industry related sales and marketing experience
- Ability to seek out and find business opportunities and demonstrate integrity in all situations
- Possess excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to be a self-leader, influence others, build alignment with all key stakeholders and meet organizational goals
- Ability to examine issues from multiple viewpoints
- Self-starter, highly motivated and goal-oriented
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
Equal Opportunity Employer