Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Due to our continued growth, we are continuing to expand our operations in Western New York and are seeking a NYSDOL Certified Asbestos Project Monitor.
- Oversight of asbestos abatement and demolition contractors
- Coordination of trades
- Communicate with regulatory agencies and clients
- NYSDOL Certification
- 5+ years' experience overseeing asbestos removal and demolition activities
- Additional asbestos, lead, mold and OSHA certifications a+
- Strong communication skills and collaborative approach working with both client and construction contractor/subcontractors
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com