W-Industries is GROWING! With growth creates opportunity! W-Industries is searching for an experienced QA/QC Director that will join our companies history of success and tradition! W-Industries is looking for an individual that will hit the ground running and take on the challenge of Directing the QA/QC department head on!
W-Industries has stapled itself as an engineering solution service company that specializes in Automation Solutions, I&E construction services, Power Generation and Packaged equipment for the Energy and Industrial markets.
The QA/QC Director will be responsible for the integration of all project and departmental quality system synergies, from in house quality functions to the controlling and maintenance of the organizations qualified suppliers. The QA/QC Director provides leadership and direction to ensure all quality requirements, directives, objectives, procedures, and functions are clearly delineated to the quality group staff and project team personnel.
- Bachelors degree in business or engineering and a minimum of 10 years experience in a quality assurance capacity or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 3 -5 years experience as a Quality Manager in a manufacturing or industrial work environment, preferably Oil and Gas.
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor.
- Experience in developing and documenting processes and procedures.
- Managed an internal auditing system.
- Experience with managing multi-site quality system.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience.
- Software expertise with MS Office suite, Adobe, etc.
- Lean Manufacturing experience would be a plus
- Provide leadership in implementing the quality policy, safety policy, and quality objectives
- Develop and implement project quality plans and procedures
- Utilize in depth knowledge of ASME, NBIC, AWS Codes and other applicable codes and standards as it applies to the manufacture of our offered products
- Resolve both supplier and client quality issues
- Participate in project quality budget planning and monitoring process •
- Execute vendor inspections, audits and project interface as required by contracts, which may require travel both domestically and abroad
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as a role model of company culture, norms, and conduct.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.