Systems Engineer 20-002
Work Location: Eglin Air Force Base, FL
Provide electronic engineering support for the Multi-Spectral Test & Training Environment (MSTTE) land range facilities located at Eglin AFB. Support includes all radars, instrumentation, data collection/processing systems, and design, implementation, and modification of MSTTE systems to meet special or unique project test and training requirements. Required to participate in conferences for planning, coordinating and resolving problems associated with completing Government assigned engineering Directives. Supports ETTC operational objectives. Observes company quality, safety, environmental, security, and administrative policies.
Work requirements will involve both laboratory and outside field activities. Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance. Must be able to lift fifty pounds, climb, and work in confined spaces.
• Applicant must have a BS degree and a minimum of five years of experience working in an engineering environment.
• Must have a working knowledge of related sciences and disciplines. A thorough knowledge of high power radar systems design, instrumentation, and test is required.
• A thorough knowledge of active and passive Phased Array Antenna Technology is highly desired.
• Must also be capable of performing assignments including the solution of complex problems, which cannot typically be resolved using established procedures or vendors manuals.
• Required to manage planning and implementation of complex electronic assignments utilizing general instructions.
Must obtain a U.S. DoD Secret Security Clearance prior to hire date and clearance must be maintained throughout employment.
All candidates will be required to pass a consumer report and/or consumer investigation to include SSN, Driver Record and Criminal Background Investigation.
Must pass pre-employment physical to include: Drug Screen, Vision & Hearing testing, Medical Condition Certification and Back X-ray
All applications are kept strictly confidential
Systems Application & Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.