Dallas 1 Construction and Development is a Tampa based underground utility contractor looking for an experienced Civil Construction Project Manager. Applicant should have the following experience.
- Ability to review job costs and to update regularly with accurate forecasting of costs to complete
- Ability to read blue prints
- Knowledge of underground utility and roadway construction
- Be a team player
- B2W, Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook, and Sage 300 are a definite plus -ability to prepare submittals, shop drawings, and estimates
- Ability to do material take-offs -excellent written/verbal skills -MOT, confined space, OSHA certifications are also a plus
- On site Project Management
- Project coordination
- Cost & Billing
- Project schedule adherence
- Participate in production meetings
- Project documentation & record keeping
- To carry out, properly and safely, the reasonable requests of management, whether or not they specifically relate to normally assigned duties.
** Experience in Construction (preferably underground utilities) is required **
This position reports directly to the Senior Project Manager and the Job Superintendent. Applicant must pass background, drug screening, and possess a valid driver's license.
- A bachelors degree or master degree in a related field or 10 years relevant experience.
- Superior communication and organization development skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with an manage cross-functional teams
- Experience in Underground Utilities
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
* Clean driving record