Job: Sprinkler Service Representitive, National Fire Protection , LLC, Tampa, FL
Sprinkler Service Representitive
Tampa, FL 33619 United States
Salary Plus Commission
Fire Protection Consultant
Sales Representative will be responsible for securing Commercial Fire Sprinkler/Special Hazard Work in the Fire Protection Industry in the Tampa Bay Area.
• Be a driven self-starter who can multi-task.
• Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of service and construction projects.
• Schedule sales calls and follow up on leads utilizing marketing strategies.
• Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
• Estimate small installation and remodel projects including day-works and inspections as required.
• Generate estimates/proposals and present them to customers.
• Be able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
• Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives.
• Ability to build new business associations/relationships and grow the sprinkler service business by developing positive outgoing relationship with customers.
• Quote Inspection deficiencies.
• Some project management required on sold jobs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 2 years of sales experience in fire protection industry preferred.
• Previous sprinkler design experience, including estimating and performing hydraulic calculations preferred.
• Must be familiar with reading blueprints, understanding current NFPA 13 and NFPA 25 standards and local codes.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
• Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and organize work to meet customer deadlines.
• Proficient in the use of computer with knowledge of Windows, Excel, Work and other MS Office programs.
• Technical knowledge of sprinkler systems required.
• Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Self-motivated with strong desire to succeed.
• Ability and willingness to work as a team player; must be able to work well with others.
• Ability to see opportunities and partner or turn over a lead to other Kirlin partners.
• Nicet certification in Water Based Systems is a plus.
National Fire Protection is a multifaceted, full-service fire sprinkler and life safety systems company specializing in the installation of a wide variety of automatic fire suppression and fire alarm (life safety systems) systems in special hazard applications. We are currently expanding operations and offer tremendous opportunities to individuals in the fire protection/life safety marketplace
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?