Job: Fire Alarm Technician, FAS, Bronx, NY
Fire Alarm Technician
Bronx, NY 10474 United States
Very competitive salary based on experience, full compliment of health benefits and retirement plan
This position would travel to client facilities primarily throughout Bronx, Queens and Long Island to service or repair Integrated Fire Alarm at Large Commercial or Industrial facilities. Can live anywhere within the 5 Boroughs of NYC and no relocation required.
This position also has opportunity for internal growth into project management or personnel/ Service management within the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide service repair for Fire Alarm.
• Install wiring and low voltage security devices
• Maintain records/documents of work performed.
• Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years field experience installing/servicing fire alarm
• Knowledge of Alarm system programming, terminology and features
• Must possess a valid driver's license
• Clean driving & criminal record required
• Pride in your work and a job well done
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?