Job: Milling Paving Road Construction Foreman, Highway Materials, Inc., Flourtown, PA
Excellent Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k) + Match, PTO and Holidays
Highway Materials, Inc., Construction Division, is a Heavy/Highway Construction company located in southeastern Pennsylvania with corporate headquarters in Flourtown, Pennsylvania.
The company has grown to be recognized as a leader in key sectors of the Public and Private construction markets, including Site, Utility and General Construction projects. As a result of this experience we have collected unique skills, which enable us to better support our diverse clientele. Serving both the private and public sectors.
Currently we are recruiting for the position of Asphalt and Road Construction Foreman for projects in South Eastern Pennsylvania / Montgomery, Bucks, Lancaster, York, Delaware, Lehigh Counties.
• Coordination of resources including; equipment, labor, supplies and subcontractors.
• Monitoring cost control, quality, productivity, and safety on projects.
• Training, disciplining, and providing positive reinforcement to operators, drivers, and laborers as necessary.
• A minimum of 3 years prior Experience as Asphalt Paving Foreman
• A minimum of 2 years prior Experience in PennDOT or other DOT/Municipal work
• Demonstrated Experience supervising/managing crew
• Demonstrated Experience in all the tools and equipment used in demolishing, building and repairing road surfaces
• Familiar with both State & Federal Traffic Regulations/Guidelines
• Valid driver's license with a Motor Vehicle Record that meets the requirements of company policy
• High School Diploma or GED
• NECEPT Certification preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and Drug Free Environment.
This is a full time opportunity with an excellent compensation package, medical/dental/vision, life and disability insurance, PTO and 401(k).
Please respond to this ad with your resume and salary requirements.