W-Industries is seeking to hire multiple assembly technicians with 1-3 years of experience that can assemble parts, use and read a tape measure, and use shop tools safely.
Day to Day Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide functional support to other technicians during assembly stage.
- Inspects assembly instructions before commencing work.
- Assist in conducting inventory
- Safely execute assembly work
- Records assembly data as required on job assembly documentation.
- Collaborate with Quality Initiatives by executing quality checkpoints
- Assure all equipment and tooling are accounted for and safely operating at the close of each job.
- Collaborate in all management directives
- In the absence of work will provide shop with cleaning/organizing support.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Able to read a tape measure
- Able to use standard shop tools such as drills, chop saw, drill press, and wrenches.
- Ability to point out deviations from schematics to physical component
- Basic Math to conduct inventory
- Can read and interpret tables
- Able to carry or pull more than 20 pounds
- Strong proponent of leading safety initiatives
- Proactive planning approach to mitigate downtime
- Leader in preventive actions to forestall quality or safety issues before they occur.
- Self starter
- Works with a team or independently without constant supervision to complete task.
- Collaborate and responds well to directives.
W-Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.