W-Industries is seeking to hire experienced Instrument Fitters with 5+ years of experience ASAP! The ideal candidates will be assembling components and bending tubing for simple and and complex assemblies including trees, manifolds, PLETs, connectors, and jumpers. Ideal candidates in this role will need to complete a project within the time frame and cost of quote, communicate milestones with all stakeholders and provide input during the planning stage.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serves as a key component in supervising quality
- Ensures employees are performing work according to customers Standard Work Instructions
- Assist with training and ensuring task are completed correctly
- Responsible for providing feedback to mitigate possible job delays
- Document Control Responsibilities
- Full Support of Document Control Efforts. This entails completing assembly books and internal documentation.
- Ability to use a tape measure, Hydraulic bender to bend 9/16 to 1 inch tubing, and coning and threading machine.
- Ability to interpret schematics, instructions, and interpret tables.
- Ability to be cross trained to learn all job duties as required.
- Demonstrate proficiency with assembly compression, medium pressure, and high pressure assembly instructions.
- Ability to perform inventory and inspect components prior to assembly
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to point out deviations of schematics to physical component on shop floor.
- Physical Demands Work in confined spaces, stooping, kneeling, lifting, working at heights.
- Ensure full compliance with W-Industries and customers HSE policies.
- Active participant in company and customers safety initiatives
- Contributes to the 5s Implementation
- Represents Company in a positive manner by interacting with customer and productivity.
- Facilitates problem solving by analyzing causation and provides a corrective action to team.
- Fluently read and write in English
W-Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.