Shifts, schedule, and Wages:
7:00 am - 4:15 p.m., Monday-Thursday; 7:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m. Friday
Subject to Customer demands or needs
*Also performance based bonus, 401(k) and more.
- Under Direction of the Installation Manager, the Install Lead assists and directs installation.
- Installation of shower doors, mirrors, shelving, and other miscellaneous installed products.
- Completes quality installation efficiently and cordially.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Actively maintains a responsible, violation-free driving record.
- Other duties are assigned.
- Must have installation experience - construction/install background as well as some experience leading crews.
- Must have clean background and driving record
- High school education preferred and must possess good analytical skills.
- Must be able to operate power tools and use tape measure.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Must be able to handle tempered and un-tempered glass safely.
- Knowledge of BASCO product is a plus.
- Regular standing, handle objects, tools, controls, etc.
- Walk, reach with hands and arms, must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus also required.