W-Industries is searching for a self-motivated, hands on Industrial Cyber-Security Specialist with a minimum of 6+ years of experience to join our Industrial Cyber-Security Group. This role is focused on partnering with our clients to develop and implement solutions to protect their industrial control systems from cyber-attacks. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with the a desire to work autonomously, possess strong problem-solving skills, communicate intelligently, and have the desire to progress quickly.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all phases of critical infrastructure projects, including concept, detailed design, implementation and commissioning. This experience should provide an understanding of the safety related risks associated with gaps in system designs, along with an ability to provide optimum solutions to address these risks.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Application of Industrial Cyber-Security Standards
- Develop Optimized Solutions, with consideration for the client
- Risk identification and Impact analysis
- Lead or support ICS vulnerability assessments and remediation efforts
- Self-motivated with desire to work autonomously
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong / clear communication skills
- Desire to move / progress quickly
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT or security field relevant to the position, or equivalent work experience
- Professional Engineer Certification a plus
- Technical writing a strong plus
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in standards and frameworks, industrial control systems, and project management as related to cyber-security
- Available for employment in the US
- Must pass background check / drug screen
- Must be able to work in ports (TWIC)
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Work offshore / industrial environment
- CISSP, GICSP, and/or PMP desired
- Certifications in virtualization technology and Operating Systems a plus
- Comprehensive working knowledge of one or more of the following: IEC 62443/ISA 99, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-82, CPNI Good Practice.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus TCP, HART, Foundation Fieldbus
- Experience deploying or supporting security practices and technologies such as risk or vulnerability assessments, antivirus software, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, centralized alert logging and monitoring in ICS environments
- Proficiency in MS Office Application
W-Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.