Trinity Safety Group offers expert personnel, proven processes and the latest technology to advance an organization's safety performance, no matter where they are in their compliance or cultural evolution.
Our success has been built on hiring the best people, developing strategic partnerships and inspiring these teams to make a difference everyday with personal interaction and servant leadership. Our professionals will continually find ways to reduce workplace accidents.
How do we do this? We employ individuals with the same methodology-safety is a culture built on listening, coaching, educating, and collaborating. We provide support to each individual employee. We listen to their needs and help them grow into versatile highly skilled safety professionals.
Our product is people and to serve people, our staff helps to build a culture of safety in the business operation. Its so much more than just compliance, its about engaging people to understand how and why to work safely. If we make safety personal and are intentional with our activities, great things will happen.
-Jason Jones President of Trinity Safety Group
Trinity Safety Group is looking for a Safety Facilitator to join our Safety Services team. This is a full-time permanent placement position. The Safety Facilitator will serve as a consultant to construction and general industry clients. You will be responsible for growing and building safety cultures in a consistent, timely, and professional manner.
- Provide services such as audits and inspections, electrical safety awareness training, fire prevention and protection, hand tool safety, incident reporting and investigations, job safety analysis, PPE, safe lifting/back safety, & slips, trips and falls
- Establish performance goals and indicators
- Grow and build client relationships
- Maintain excellent professional relationships with clients and ensure continuous client satisfaction
- Organize an efficient schedule of client visits and training
- Log and track billable hours
- Bachelor's Degree
- BCSP Certification
- Minimum of 1-3 years construction or general industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized with superb time management skills
What We Offer
- Available Relocation Package
- Reimbursement package for pre-approved continuing education and certifications
Competitive wages with an excellent benefit package including:
- 75% of employee health care premiums paid by Trinity Safety Group for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- HSA Account with $600 contributed annually by Trinity Safety Group regardless of employee contribution
- 401k with TSG matching 100% of employees contributions up to 4% of employees salary after working 6 months
- PTO with seven major holidays paid