Trinity Safety Group offers expert personnel, proven processes and the latest technology to advance an organization's safety performance, no matter where they are in their compliance or cultural evolution.
Our success has been built on hiring the best people, developing strategic partnerships and inspiring these teams to make a difference everyday with personal interaction and servant leadership. Our professionals will continually find ways to reduce workplace accidents.
How do we do this? We employ individuals with the same methodology-safety is a culture built on listening, coaching, educating, and collaborating. We provide support to each individual employee. We listen to their needs and help them grow into versatile highly skilled safety professionals.
Our product is people and to serve people, our staff helps to build a culture of safety in the business operation. Its so much more than just compliance, its about engaging people to understand how and why to work safely. If we make safety personal and are intentional with our activities, great things will happen.
-Jason Jones President of Trinity Safety Group
The Continuous Improvement Safety Manager's main functions will be to manage the Safety Services team, coordinate scheduling, deliver client services, and maintain client relationships. You will serve as a subject matter expert for both the clients and employees by assisting and resolving any safety related issues. The Continuous Improvement Safety Manager will also serve as the main point of contact to ensure the client services profiles are completed and executed.
- Lead weekly team meetings
- Monitor individual and team performance for client services
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Safety Services Team
- Develop service plans for Safety Service customers
- Review and approve time sheets, expense reports and time off requests
- Conduct monitoring and measurement activities (site observations and reports)
- Perform initial Loss Control Assessments and complete a thorough Loss Control Assessment Report, Risk Improvement Plan, and tailored Loss Control Service Plan addressing the wants and needs of individual clients.
- Conduct necessary site inspections, surveys, audits, training and consultation
- Produce and process client correspondence including response to recommendations, site and operational observations, recommendations, status reports, etc.
- Maintain excellent professional relationships with clients to ensure continuous client satisfaction
- Participate in local association events and other networking opportunities
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Safety or related field accompanied by a BCSP Certification such as CHST or CSP
- Safety experience in Building Construction
- 2-5 years of Corporate Safety Management experience
- Experience in claims or loss control (highly preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What We Offer
- Available Relocation Package
- Reimbursement package for pre-approved continuing education and certifications
Competitive wages with an excellent benefit package including:
- 75% of employee health care premiums paid by Trinity Safety Group for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- HSA Account with $600 contributed annually by Trinity Safety Group regardless of employee contribution
- 401k with TSG matching 100% of employees contributions up to 4% of employees salary after working 6 months
- PTO with seven major holidays paid