A Hard Surface Technician must have industry expertise within a minimum of one surface we care for (Stone restoration, Metal refinishing, and/or wood touch-up) and a strong working knowledge of the other surfaces that we provide care for our commercial clients.
Qualified candidates for this position will have proven ability of restoration and maintenance projects, processes, and technical skills to provide the necessary environment for project success in a commercial setting.
Must show best in class craftsmanship across all surfaces. Adhering to a strict set technical guidelines or operating procedures.
The ideal person will need to assist with technical expertise for their geographical area.
- Stone restoration and maintenance
- Terrazzo restoration and maintenance
- Metal restoration and maintenance
- Wood maintenance
- Hard Tile restoration and maintenance
- LVT and VCT maintenance
- Concrete polishing and maintenance
Top candidates will have the qualities that align with the companys core values. If you are driven to exceed clients expectations, by being expert within your field. Caring to help other associates learn their craft and be successful along the way. Provide guidance and expertise while working in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 + years of experience and be an expert in one or more of the above fields
- Strong technical and have the ability to problem solve
- Must be able to travel nationally with projects for weeks at a time
- Must be able to work inside a Technical team