If you have a strong Payroll skill set, are internal-customer driven and have the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you!
- Process weekly payroll for a multi-union employer
- Assist in the preparation of monthly union reporting
- Assist in the submission of withholding payments and union fringes
- Assist in monthly general ledger reconciliation of payroll related accounts
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax returns
- Research labor rates requests
- Prepare necessary documents for union audits
- Prepare City of Detroit Executive Order 2016 monthly reporting
- Lead training sessions for new hires on time reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Viewpoint software is preferred
- 1 to 3 years prior experience with multi-state and multi-union reporting
- Experience with union construction is preferred
- Associate Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Aristeo Construction, founded in 1977, is one of the top five general contractors in Michigan and services automotive, industrial, and commercial customers across the U.S. We offer a comprehensive suite of construction services, including general contracting, design-build, and construction management. We also self-perform steel fabrication and erection, equipment installation, and concrete services with our own highly skilled workforce.
Why Choose Aristeo:
Become a part of the Aristeo Experience! We’re more than just a business. We treat our employees like family and provide them with the tools and experience they need to succeed. We’ve been voted, by our employees, both Metro Detroit’s and the Nation’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for five years running!
Aristeo offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and an opportunity to grow. Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship. Aristeo is an EEO employer.
Livonia, Michigan, United States