If you are internal-customer driven and have the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you!
- Operate necessary equipment to complete work requirements
- Ensure all materials being used are accurate and in compliance with customer specifications and quality control programs
- Proficient at reading blueprints
- Set up welders and other shop operations
- Build fixtures and other aids for shop productivity
- Follow all company policies and procedures for safety
- Train other shop employees to be more proficient
- Maintain shop floor organization and cleanliness
Candidates must be proficient with blueprint reading, equipment operation, welding, and burning.
- 2- 5 years structural and miscellaneous fabrication
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent and a AWS D1.1 Certification
Aristeo Construction, founded in 1977, is one of the top five general contractors in Michigan and services automotive, industrial, and commercial customers across the U.S. We offer a comprehensive suite of construction services, including general contracting, design-build, and construction management. We also self-perform steel fabrication and erection, equipment installation, and concrete services with our own highly skills workforce.
Why Choose Aristeo:
Become a part of the Aristeo Experience! We’re more than just a business. We treat our employees like family and provide them with the tools and experience they need to succeed. We’ve been voted, by our employees, both Metro Detroit’s and the Nation’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for five years running!
Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship. Aristeo is an EEO employer.
Livonia, Michigan, United States