This position is located at the companys manufacturing location in Plymouth Meeting, PA. The Quality Supervisor plans, organizes, controls, and directs the activities of the quality team at their location. They will maintain quality records, and ensure standard operating procedures (SOPs) are up to date and being followed. They direct, motivate, and engage quality personnel to maximize quality outcomes.
- Responsible for the administration and adherence to a quality program.
- Assists in the development and review of standards, policies, and procedures for all functions and departments involved with or related to the production of all products.
- Manages quality team in accordance with organization's policies and applicable regulations and safety guidelines. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Escalates and assists in the resolution of quality control problems/concerns with manufacturing, quality control personnel, and any personnel related to production.
- Participates in customer and third-party audits.
- Management of supplier approval including establishing specifications and incoming inspection.
- Follows and communicates CAPA system protocols.
- Support implementation of continuous improvement programs.
- Development and execution of ongoing procedural training.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Supervisory experience required
- 2+years in a manufacturing environment in quality assurance management
- Experience with ISO-9001 compliance standards is a plus
- Must have effective verbal and written English communication skills
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, organization ability and ability to interact well with others
- Understanding and practical experience with Lean / TPC including (considered a plus): FMEA; 5S; Visual Management; Value Stream Mapping
- Kaizen Events
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a chemical manufacturing plant environment.
- Occasionally may be required to reach, squat, bend, and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Some overtime will be necessary
- Physical abilities required in order to tour facilities, observe processes, inspect equipment, and perform other duties include:
- Standing/ walking for extended periods of time
- Climbing stairs and ladders
- Lifting and carrying equipment weighing up to 10 lbs.
- Job Type: Full-time
Spray Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any
Kind: Spray Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees
and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All
employment decisions at Spray Products are based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex
(including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military
service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Spray Products will not tolerate
discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Spray Products encourages
applicants of all ages.