SOLID Surface Care, Inc. will be leading response teams to clean and disinfect commercial spaces currently in abatement due to the COVID-19 virus pandemic.
SOLID Surface Care is an expert at fulfilling the CDCs prescription for defeating viruses: deep cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. You can make a difference in our national response by joining the SOLID team.
SOLID Surface Care, Inc. is growing its team of expert Surface Care Technicians in locations nationwide. We care for our technicians by offering world-class training and tools, personal protective equipment, and competitive compensation. Technicians care for the health and safety of our clients facilities by delivering expert deep cleaning and disinfecting services.
The Surface Care Technician performs the highest quality of cleaning, disinfection, and preventative maintenance on hard and soft surfaces within some of the most impressive commercial spaces in the world. SOLID trains technicians to deliver expert surface care solutions on carpet, upholstery, stone, metal, tile, grout, vinyl, wood, and concrete. Technicians are certified to use SOLIDs equipment, products, personal protective equipment, and methods. Our technicians will be entering commercial buildings to perform abatement services after training and with OSHA-certified PPE for disinfecting
**Note: In accordance with the ADA SOLID surface care does not discriminate against any applicant with a known or perceived disability. However, as a percussion, the Center for Disease Control or CDC has warned that people who have heart disease, diabetes, and/or lung disease are at higher risk and should exercise extreme caution in exposure to COVID-19**.
- Clean, disinfect, and deliver preventative maintenance to surfaces throughout commercial facilities.
- Must be in good health
- Must be able to pass an OSHA fit test
- Follow company policies.
- Follow posted schedules to arrive for work on time.
- Assist with gathering equipment and supplies for each job.
- Assist with loading and unloading of vehicles.
WEEKLY or BI-WEEKLY:
- Attend team meetings.
- Attend Performance Reviews with Operations Manager
- Overnight travel within the United States to assist other teams. (Solid will have consideration for personal circumstances and performance)
- Overnight trips to participate in specialized group training events.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
POSITION REQUIREMENTS QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A valid government ID Drivers License, Green Card, Passport, or other government identification.
- Must be eligible to work within the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from office.
- Must have the necessary computer skills to be able to access training and employment information.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE (Not essential)
- A valid Drivers License.
- We are seeking candidates with leadership or supervisory experience.
- We are seeking candidate with experience in handling floor surfaces such as carpet, tile, or vinyl.
- Experience in fabrication.
- Safety qualifications.
- Janitorial experience.
- Cleaning experience.
- Custodian Experience.
- Environmental Service work experience.
- Sanitation Worker Experience
English language proficiency: speaking, reading, listening and writing