Welcome to the premier site for constructions jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: Operations Specialist - Des Plaines, Feldco, Des Plaines, IL
Operations Specialist - Des Plaines
Des Plaines, IL 60018 United States
Des Plaines, IL
Des Plaines, IL
We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join our successful, highly-motivated team at Feldco, the
#1 Window and Door Company in the America
(recognized by Window and Door Magazine). We have 40 years of experience in delighting customers by making home improvement projects simple.
Feldco is honored to have been named a top workplace in 2018 by the Chicago Tribune making us a 5 time award winner! Check out the article by searching "Feldco Top Workplace 2018" on Google!
What can Feldco Offer You?
- We are the largest replacement window, door and siding company in the Midwest, and we take great pride in our leadership and transformation of the market
- We have more than quadrupled our business over the past few years and are presently continuing to expand into new markets
- We have recently promoted many internal staff members to management positions, and offer external training and tuition reimbursement for personal development
- We operate profitability and are enhancing the benefits and care of our employees
- We are investing heavily in quality improvements and establishing industry-best operations
- We are focused on assisting each other and working together to take care of our customers
Calling clients to schedule service, measurement and installation appointments.
Resolve product or service concerns by clarifying customer's issues.
Open and maintain customer accounts and update I.T. system.
Contribute to team results by working closely with field staff and other departments.
Receive, assemble, file, and organize job packets.
Complete necessary paperwork and data entry to process permits and purchasing.
Process on-order and completion payments for services and contracts.
Notify Installation Companies of daily work and customer expectations.
Answer phones to assist customers when they call.
One year of customer service experience.
Problem solving capabilities.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to multitask.
Must be a team player.
Must pass background check and drug screen.
Preferred Skill Set
Home improvement / construction industry experience, although not necessary.
Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm; Would require Saturday availability once per month
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
The Construction Industry's Top Job Board since 2006
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our