Job: Electronic Security Service Technician, Sonitrol Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
Competitive wages, full benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, company provided vehicle.
Sonitrol Nevada, the leading Verified Electronic Security Provider, has an immediate opening for an experienced security system service technician, to perform maintenance and repairs on existing customer’s security systems.
• 2-3 Years’ Experience Installing and/or Servicing Intrusion Systems, Access Control, CCTV or Fire systems.
• Basic Knowledge of IP Video Troubleshooting and Networking
• Fire Technician (NV State “F” Card) a Plus
• Strong Written and Verbal Communications
• Excellent Time Management
• Positive Attitude, Reliable and Professional Demeanor
• Valid Nevada Driver’s License – No Restrictions (Clean Driving History)
• High School Diploma /GED or Better
• Experience with Sonitrol Systems or Equipment
• OSHA 10 or 30 Preferred
• Current Lift Certification
• Willingness to Travel as Needed (Up to 25%)
• Perform service and preventive maintenance, to include: Inspection, adjusting, cleaning, and repair/replacement of component’s, to ensure systems are in proper operational standards, and needed repairs are completed in a timely manner.
• Communicate with Monitoring Station personnel, office personnel and others as required on a daily basis.
• Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within OSHA and Sonitrol standards.
• Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention.
• Maintain company property and documentation in accordance with established policies;
• Present a professional appearance and maintain a clean, orderly and professional vehicle image
• Health/Dental and Vision Insurance Options
• Aflac Insurance
• Life Insurance (Paid for by Employer)
• Vacation up to * 3 Weeks
• Paid Holidays
• Company Vehicle for Official Use
• Company Phone Provided for Official Use
Veterans Strongly Encouraged to apply.
Sonitrol is a 100% Drug, Alcohol and Smoke Free Company. All candidate MUST be able to pass all background checks and obtain a Sheriffs license.